*** NEW Pre-Conference Training ***
March 11, 2013
Gateway Center, Collinsville (same location as conference)
Geothermal Exchange Organization
Water Furnace International
Geothermal Alliance of Illinois
This pre-conference seminar is designed for investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utility professionals who want to learn more about geo and establishing successful geothermal marketing programs. While designed for utility professionals, the sessions are not limited to that group – anyone interested in the agenda is invited to register and participate.
Registration $30 per participant. To register for the pre-conference seminar Click Here.
* Geothermal Barriers, Opportunities and Utility Partnerships – Chris Smith, Enertech Global
* Utility Geo Programs – Rebates, Rates and Other … what works best? – Paul Bony, ClimateMaster
* Financing and loop lease options – Will Lange, WaterFurnace International
* Building the Contractor Infrastructure in your area … developing a larger, better HVAC/home builder/auditor contractor network – Sam Flannery, Building Science Academy
* Case Study: Building the ultimate successful new home/geothermal program … Tri-County Electric Cooperative’s Certified Comfort Home program. – Bruce Barkau, Tri-County Electric Cooperative